Yesterday I wrote about looking for a Listing Agent Broker for A New Day Real Estate. I believe this person could be a key component to building a great professional and people centric real estate team – and could very well become a key partner / owner in the business.
Since we are modeling our team after the Tim Smith Group in Orange County, I thought I would list all the positions that we are going to need to fill while building our dream team.
- Listing Agents / Partners – I believe this is an extremely important part of a successful real estate team. As Gary Keller of Keller Williams has written, a truly successful real estate business has it’s foundation in quality real estate listings.
- Sales Manager Broker. On Tim Smith’s team this title is VP of Sales. Duties are managing all agents and ensuring they are setting and meeting their goals to be the best in the business.
- Buyer’s Agents – We are going to need agents to take care of our buyers and their real estate needs.
- Operations / Transaction Coordinator – This is another key position. The person in this role will help ensure that things run smoothly on a day to day basis – and solve any challenges that may come up with all our transactions.
- PR and Marketing Coordinator. This is another super important role. So important that the Tim Smith Group has two people working on these responsibilities.
- Digital Marketing Specialist. This is a role that many old school real estate teams still are not getting. 10 years ago it just did not exist. Today a real estate team cannot be super successful without investing time and resources into digital marketing – including many different facets of social media, such as video marketing, blogging, and social engagement across many different social channels like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, among others.
These are the initial key roles that I am looking for quality people to fill right away. If you or someone you know are interested in working with A New Day Real Estate, please contact us at your earliest convenience. You might want to send a resume, cover letter and/or a link to your LinkedIn profile and other social media accounts.